A Reality Check for our New Reality
NuVoodoo Media Services, the full-service research and marketing agency, has conducted a full-scale research study asking respondents their feelings on the return to live events as the world reopens.
Whether you’re a planner of conventions, conferences, concerts, or other large gatherings we have helpful information to make sure you’re building an event with the content, format, and approach that resonates with your audience.
For the last 15+ months, we’ve had to change the way we learn, connect, and network. The foreseeable future is littered with more questions than answers and that makes event strategy and planning difficult to pull off. On top of that, limitations and guidelines change almost daily and live events require long lead times.
Knowing audience sentiment is more critical than ever. We know that deciding between in-person, hybrid or virtual is best done with feedback from those who are most likely to attend.
Join us in June to review data about the return to live experiences, perspectives on virtual and hybrid events, and how the information can help you as you think about your business, your planning, and your event.
The session will be followed with a live Q&A. Register today for this free presentation hosted right here on our own virtual event platform, Conference Cloud. It's presented by NuVoodoo VP of Business Development Roger Malinowski, VP of Research Insights Jeri Fields, and VP Product PJ Kling.
We'll be presenting our findings and doing a live Q&A 3 times: June 3, June 7, and June 15th.
Meet Our Presenters
Questions and Answers
Who can make use of this information?
- Any individual or organization who plans to produce or participate in a virtual, in-person, or hybrid event in the next 12 months. This includes agencies, tech providers, producers, and even attendees.
Will the content be available on-demand after the live sessions?
- Yes. The content will be available on NuVoodoo.com shortly after the session concludes.
What do I need to do to access the content?
- Simply fill out the adjacent form to RSVP.
How much does the webinar cost to attend?
- There is no cost to attend or interact with the webinar.
What are your accessibility accommodations?
- The webinar will be broadcast with live closed captions and the on-demand will have professional captioning as well.